We currently Ship Only In India. If you are outside India and interested in buying something from our selection, please contact us and we will try to fulfil your order
Free Shipping to India
How do I take advantage of FREE shipping?
- Shipping is free for all orders of Rs.500 and more.
- For orders less than Rs.500, A fixed shipping charge of Rs.100 will be applicable on checkout. This is primarily due to the volumetric dimension of items sold on GiftWallas.com.
- For cash-on-delivery orders of value more than Rs. 25000, you will be required to deposit an advanced partial payment of at least 20% of the order value in our bank account (delivery will happen only after the partial payment is made)
- Ship your items to a single Indian address.
- Place your order, and enjoy the free shipping!
For products that are in stock, We ship within 48-72 working hours from the time you place your order. We will normally deliver within 5-7 business days from the date of placing the order. We ship via major mail courier. Customers will not be able to opt for the courier of their choice. Heavy items that are shipped by ground service may be delivered within 7-10 business days from the date of shipment.
If there is an unforeseen delay in shipping your order, We will make every attempt to let you know in advance via the contact details mentioned in your order. When delayed shipments become ready to ship, We will email you unless you contact us and choose to cancel any portion of your order that has not been shipped.
Is Cash-on-Delivery (COD) available for all places in India?
GiftWallas uses third-party courier services for delivering your orders. Currently, These services provide COD service to a limited set of pin codes in India. GiftWallas extends COD services to only these limited set of pin-codes. If COD is not available for your pin-code, the checkout page clearly tells you the same. GiftWallas encourages customers to go ahead and place their orders in pre-paid mode because it has a very flexible "Satisfied or Refunded" policy.
Taking Delivery of your Order
Inspect your order - do not accept an order if box is physically damaged. Contact Customer Support and inform them of the damage immediately.
For orders placed on cash-on-delivery (COD), there is NO OPEN Delivery. So, you CANNOT open the packing and inspect the item before you make payment to the courier. However, if there is any problem with the item after the delivery and payment, You can call us and we will take care of your problem as per our "Satisfied or Refunded" policy. Also, If the packing or box is damaged from outside, you can choose to not accept delivery and call our customer support.
Exceptions to Our Shipping and Delivery Policy
The following exceptions will require extended shipment and/or delivery times:
- Products ordered for delivery on COD basis are shipped only upon verification of mobile number of the recipient by call, confirmation of the delivery address and availability of the recipient to receive of the goods
- Products that are normally stocked but that are temporarily out of stock
- Products that are not normally stocked and must therefore be special ordered
- Items that transit through states requiring special entry permits or Octroi such as in West Bengal, Maharashtra, Kerala, Assam, Uttarakhand, Sikkim etc. Under such circumstances, you will be emailed or contacted by our customer care regarding the specifics of your situation
If Your Order Does Not Arrive On Time
If your order does not arrive within the specified delivery timeframe please let us know. Tracking information is provided via email for most orders. On occasions, Orders may become lost in transit, Delivered to the wrong address, Or consigned to a person other than yourself. This may include a family member, Neighbours, Co-worker, Or property manager. Packages may also be left at your front door, Garage, Or in a location hidden from plain view. If for some reason, Your delivery has not been received within the specified timeframe and cannot be located with the tracking information provided, Please contact us.
In the case of COD orders our courier will make one attempt to deliver the order after which it will be returned to our warehouse. GiftWallas reserves the right to not accept COD orders from any person including persons who have not previously received products and issued payments.
Which courier company do you use for delivery?
We have tied up with a number of reputed courier partners. The courier service provider for your order is selected based on your location.
Cash on Delivery
What is process for paying using Cash on Delivery on an order?
You can select Cash on Delivery on an order if
- Your selected products are available for Cash on Delivery.
- Your location is serviceable by courier partners providing cash collection services. Generally we service all major locations in India (some remote locations might not be serviced).
- Your order total amount is less than Rs.25,000
- You have a valid mobile number.
Paying for a Cash On Delivery
Cash On Delivery is the only mode of payment method. In Cash On Delivery, You will have to pay the order amount to our courier partners at the time of the actual delivery, Rather than paying in advance.
Placing an order using Cash on Delivery
Placing an order using Cash On Delivery payment option is simple. Please follow the steps below
- Identify the products that you want to purchase.
- Add them to your Shopping Cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Enter your shipping addresses and proceed to the payment page
- Select Online Payments Or Cash On Delivery as your payment option
- You will get Order Generation response for purchasing online through COD
- Your order will be verified on your mobile number, For which a call will be made by our customer care executive. Your mobile number is necessary for us as well our courier partner, In case we need to get in touch with you regarding your order or delivery
- On successful verification of mobile number your order will be placed
- In case you do not have a mobile number, please reach us our customer service (Contact us)
Do you have any shipping restrictions applied to our package?
We might not be able to ship to all locations in India and abroad due to the following reasons:
- Non serviceable pin codes: While we work hard to provide delivery across ALL zip codes across India, there is a chance that we may have missed out on a few.
Non Receipt of Package Post Delivery Date
What should I do on non receipt of my order?
Orders fulfilled by Giftwallas.com and shipped via one of our shipping partners will have tracking information available in Your Account. Please check this information if available and read through the following options:
- If the tracking information indicates the package has been delivered, Please check with your neighbours or family members. Packages are occasionally left with neighbours, Or safely outside your house/office.
- If the tracking information indicates the package is being returned to us, Or if the address is incorrect, it may have been undeliverable.
- If there is no tracking information or you cannot locate the package and it is not being returned as undeliverable, please e-mail us email@example.com